Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
About Tomorrow’s Education
Tomorrow’s Education is an early-stage Edtech startup based in Berlin founded by serial entrepreneurs, Christian Rebernik and Dr. Thomas Funke. Our vision is to redesign education and educate and empower the leaders to tackle the greatest challenges of tomorrow together.
We believe that one of the biggest challenges in education is the way of teaching itself. Therefore we are challenging the old teacher-oriented approach of the traditional universities, by shifting to a student-centric approach.
We want to provide our students with a unique opportunity to gain the relevant skills and mindset and then leverage their impact through a global network.
At Tomorrow’s Education, we leverage science and technology for effective learning and foster a
global community for continuous growth and impact. With us, students learn by applying their knowledge to real-life challenges and interacting with
world-class educators, mentors, and partners from all around the world.
About the position:
As Social Media Manager (m/f/d) your goals are to support in building up and further developing the marketing department of Tomorrow’s Education in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer and provide the company with full support on the issues related to the company presentation and student requirement. Your main tasks will include:
- Manage our social communities - growing our following and engaging with posts and comments;
- Support on the creation of thought leadership articles from our founding team and our Brand;
- Create relevant Assets to execute our overall Marketing Strategy;
- Create Social Media Content and manage postings;
- Rock projects in every aspect to get things done;
- Drive the team and collaborate across all areas;
- Develop and Execute Content Strategy;
- Create Newsletters.
You should have knowledge and experience in:
- Completed or ongoing university degree in relevant field (e.g., business, marketing, and other relevant majors);
- Deep understanding of marketing and growth principles;
- Understanding of the communities and messaging;
- Fluency in written and spoken English & German.
You will need to have the following skills & abilities:
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and create easily digestible assets for all channels;
- Self-leadership- skills and drive to push projects ahead independently;
- Ability to think analytically and an above-average comprehension;
- Ability to simplify and communicate on all level;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to work across departments;
- Ability to work under time pressure.
For us it is also very important to make sure that you are:
- Passionate about Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology;
- Having a high level of Integrity, Curiosity & Growth;
- Eager to learn, diligent to execute;
- Having a high degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, enthusiasm, and drive for delivering results.
What can we offer you?
Work wherever you are and whenever you want. Our flexible Work Environment will give you the freedom to work from everywhere and whenever you want. (in alignment with your team);
Be part of the Tomorrow’s Community: Every teammate can study for free at Tomorrow’s Education (excl. partner fees if applicable).
Travel the world with us: Twice per year, the whole team meets for a 1-week workation at a different place around the globe.
Do you care about education and impact? Grow with us and shape the education space!
At Tomorrow's Education, we believe in the power of you and your own merit much more than we believe in degrees! Sounds weird for an education provider? That's Tomorrow's Education!