Entrepreneur In Residence: Sales & Admission (M/F/D) - 3/6-month internship, 40h per week
This is an internship position of 3 months (or up to 6 months if specified by the university according to the study program) - 650 per month/ 40h per week.
About Tomorrow’s Education
Tomorrow’s Education is an early-stage Edtech startup based in Berlin founded by serial entrepreneurs, Christian Rebernik and Dr. Thomas Funke. Our vision is to redesign education and educate and empower the leaders to tackle the greatest challenges of tomorrow together.
We believe that one of the biggest challenges in education is the way of teaching itself. Therefore we are challenging the old teacher-oriented approach of the traditional universities, by shifting to a student-centric approach.
We want to provide our students with a unique opportunity to gain the relevant skills and mindset and then leverage their impact through a global network.
At Tomorrow’s Education, we leverage science and technology for effective learning and foster a
global community for continuous growth and impact. With us, students learn by applying their knowledge to real-life challenges and interacting with
world-class educators, mentors, and partners from all around the world.
About the position:
As Entrepreneur in Residence: Sales & Admission (m/f/d) your goals are to support in building up and
further developing the marketing department of Tomorrow’s Education in close collaboration with the Sales & Admission Manager and provide the company with full support on the issues related
to the admission process and student support. Your main tasks will include:
Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks including data entry and the drafting, editing, and revision of meeting minutes, reports, and the Office of Admissions procedural manual;
- Support Sales & Admission Manager through the onboarding of new students, including preparing documents and providing office coordination;
- From initial contact to student advising, support during the application process to successful graduation and alumni existence;
- Assist Sales & Admission Manager in relation to the student admission process;
- Helping students to leverage Tomorrow's education platform and network for their success. Including supporting students in their decision-making process on topics like financing to contracting;
- Onboarding students, engaging and involving them in the community from challenges to mentors.
You should have knowledge and experience in:
- Status of a student in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Business Education);
- Experience in Customer Service, Customer Management or B2C Sales;
- Understanding and experience in University Admission principles;
- Knowledge of Student Support excellence process;
- Excellent knowledge of the German and English languages.
You will need to have the following skills & abilities:
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work across departments;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Ability to simplify and communicate on all levels;
- Ability to think analytically and an above-average comprehension;
- Outstanding skills in simplification and communication at all levels;
- Skills and drive to push projects ahead independently.
For us it is also very important to make sure that you are:
- Friendly, extroverted and enjoy talking to people;
- Having a high level of Integrity, Curiosity & Growth;
- Having a high degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, enthusiasm, and drive for delivering results;
- Eager to learn, diligent to execute;
- Passionate for Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology.
What can we offer you?
Work wherever you are and whenever you want. Our flexible Work Environment will give you the freedom to work from everywhere and whenever you want. (in alignment with your team);
Be part of the Tomorrow’s Community: Every teammate can study for free at Tomorrow’s Education (excl. partner fees if applicable).
Travel the world with us: Twice per year, the whole team meets for a 1-week workation at a different place around the globe.
Do you care about education and impact? Grow with us and shape the education space!
At Tomorrow's Education, we believe in the power of you and your own merit much more than we believe in degrees! Sounds weird for an education provider? That's Tomorrow's Education!