Community and Program Manager (m/f/d)
About Tomorrow’s Education
Tomorrow’s Education is an early-stage Edtech startup based in Berlin founded by serial entrepreneurs, Christian Rebernik and Dr. Thomas Funke. Our vision is to redesign education and educate and empower the leaders to tackle the greatest challenges of tomorrow together.
We believe that one of the biggest challenges in education is the way of teaching itself. Therefore we are challenging the old teacher-oriented approach of the traditional universities, by shifting to a student-centric approach.
We want to provide our students with a unique opportunity to gain the relevant skills and mindset and then leverage their impact through a global network.
At Tomorrow’s Education, we leverage science and technology for effective learning and foster a
global community for continuous growth and impact. With us, students learn by applying their knowledge to real-life challenges and interacting with
world-class educators, mentors, and partners from all around the world.
About the position:
We are looking to hire a learner-centered, results-driven, and experienced program and community manager who aims to help our community and our learners grow personally and professionally and achieve their desired career outcomes. In this role, you will guide our learners through the appropriate mix of mentoring sessions, course discussions, leveraging your skills in communication, coaching, rapport-building, workshop design, and facilitation. Additionally, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of challenges, including determination of educational goals and development of challenge curriculum or assess the effectiveness of faculty. Important responsibilities are:
- Administration and execution of all details associated with program implementation, e.g. coordination of course discussions, tracking student progress, oversee and manage the grading of learners;
- Develop a deep understanding of the tenets of our learning philosophy and provide analysis and input into the curriculum and program design that improves the learning experience;
- Define roadmaps and implement new challenges and programs for the community;
- Form strategic partnerships with appropriate organizations, individuals and build the mentor network & community;
- Independently and effectively handle problems related to programs, faculty, and participants and systematize the solution and problem-solving process for future occurrences.
You should have knowledge and experience in:
- In planning, managing, and organizing community experience in the most efficient and cost-effective way;
- Mentoring sessions, course discussions, coaching, rapport-building, workshop design and facilitation of student community processes;
- Design communication materials in Powerpoint, Adobe, or other tools;
- Basic understanding of CRM;
- Completed or ongoing university degree in the relevant field (e.g., marketing, linguistics, communications, and other relevant majors);
- Fluency in written and spoken English (German language is a plus).
You will need to have the following skills & abilities:
- to deal with customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems;
- to listen and understand the needs of the students while showing empathy and appreciation
- work independently;
- work across teams & departments;
- work under time pressure;
- simplify and communicate on all levels;
- Skills in CRM data input (Airtable);
- Impressive skills in communication design;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-leadership skills.
For us it is also very important to make sure that you are:
- Friendly, extroverted and enjoy talking to people;
- Have a high level of Integrity, Curiosity, Growth & being driven to make an impact;
- Have a high degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, enthusiasm, and drive for delivering results;
- Eager to learn, diligent to execute;
- Passionate for Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology.
What can we offer you?
Work wherever you are and whenever you want. Our flexible Work Environment will give you the freedom to work from everywhere and whenever you want. (in alignment with your team);
Be part of the Tomorrow’s Community: Every teammate can study for free at Tomorrow’s Education (excl. partner fees if applicable).
Travel the world with us: Twice per year, the whole team meets for a 1-week workation at a different place around the globe.
Do you care about education and impact? Grow with us and shape the education space!
At Tomorrow's Education, we believe in the power of you and your own merit much more than we believe in degrees! Sounds weird for an education provider? That's Tomorrow's Education!